Bay & Bow Windows
Grid and glass options available.
SolarZone™, Beveled, Laminated, Leaded, Tempered, Acrylic Block, Obscure, Impact
*All options may not be available in all markets. Colors will vary based on your screen settings. Please make final selection using actual samples provided by your Sales Representative.
Bay & Bow Window Features
Premium quality and design ensure any Window World Bay or Bow Window becomes an extraordinary focal point, accenting its home using dimension and space. These hand-made windows add architectural interest and an enhanced degree of view, as well as a perfect place to display those special items that make your home uniquely yours.
- Built to custom opening sizes with only the highest-quality components that won’t chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Head, seatboard and jamb construction come standard with 1-1/4" furniture-grade veneer.
- Optional 3" pre-insulated seatboard offers increased warmth and energy efficiency.
- Heavy-duty cable hanging system prevents possible sagging or bowing.
- Head and seatboard available in variety of woodgrain and inlay options.
- Slimline-reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support.
- Roofing options complete the picture for an exterior to complement your home.
- Multi-chambered design of frames and sash provides insulation for added protection against energy loss.
- Metal reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Insulating glass units featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improve year-round performance.
- Warm-edge spacer system enhances window seal and keeps edge-of-glass-temperatures consistent.
- Weatherstripping between the sash and jamb provides superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- + More features
Get this window now!