4000 Reinforced Energy Plus Siding
4 ½ Clapboard, 4 ½ Dutch Lap
*All colors may not be available in all markets. Colors will vary based on your screen settings. Please make final color selection using actual vinyl samples provided by your Sales Representative.
Reinforced Energy Plus Siding Features
Window World's 4000 Reinforced Energy Plus Siding brings to life a unique combination of performance, style and ingenuity. Featuring an underlayment that delivers rigidity and insulation, the 4000 Energy Plus creates a thermal barrier around your home, making for a comfortable environment that's as efficient as it is beautiful.
- 5x more impact resistant than conventional siding; withstands Category-5 hurricane-force winds in testing.
- Vinyl surface in oak grain or matte finish features PureStrength resin to ensure strength and weather resistance.
- Contoured 1.25" Fullback Thermal Support Foam underlayment fills in gaps left behind with traditional non-insulated siding.
- 0.046" panel thickness with 0.75" panel projection.
- An organic, non-toxic additive deters termites from nesting behind siding, yet is safe for humans and pets.
- Rolled-over nail hem and specially-designed locking system provide superior wall attachment strength.
- Pigment concentrates produce uniform colors while Ti-Shield titanium dioxide prevents ultraviolet degradation.
- TriBeam® System provides unsurpassed panel rigidity and superior resistance.
- Permeability rating of 5; allows house to breathe.
- Lifetime transferrable warranty.
- + More features
Get this siding now!